Okay, so here’s my attempt at trying to follow my schedule again! YAY!
So here comes the tag!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Not normally, unless I’m in a car that my dear father is driving. Then I get sick anyway. Love you Dad!
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
In my opinion Kiera Cass has a one of a kind style of writing. I really don’t even know how to describe it either it’s just…different. #gettingoutofansweringquestions101
3. Harry Potter Series or Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to support your answer.
Well, I haven’t read Harry Potter. I haven’t read Twilight. So uh, I don’t really know.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so what is in it?
Well, I’m in 7th Grade and I go to a public school so obviously I carry a bookbag, it normally has, a lunchbag, a hairbrush, a perfume or deodorant, lotion, my school folder which has like all the loose papers your teachers give you that you have to keep up with no matter what, um feminine products, and my wallet…that normally had no money in it. Thanks Books-a-million I’m broke because of you.
5. Do you smell your books?
Only if it’s a pre-owned book or a library book because it’s interesting to see like what the books smell like. I don’t even know anymore.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
With! As long as it’s just like at the beginning of the chapter and not overwhelming. But, who doesn’t like a dash of illustrations here and there.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered it wasn’t quality writing?
This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. To be honest I really liked this book until about a little before 1/2 way then I didn’t like it anymore. This book is supposedly about a school shooting and if I had been in a school shooting I would have been severely offended by this book. Plus, the author is like president of all these “we need diverse books” club thingys and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that except, when you write a book about a serious subject and only focus on what religion and what hair color your protagonists are.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Well, I like to think of myself as still in my childhood BUT, not really no. Not at all that I can think of.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
This might take awhile since I still have a lot of Elementary level books on my shelf. But, hold your horses. *Looks for 20 minutes* Flying Solo by Ralph Fletcher 138 pages.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Oh God, give me 30 minutes. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 627 pages (and I’m pretty sure I have the version with the least amount of pages.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes & Yes. Next!
12. When did you get into reading?
The day I learned to read in kindergarten. 🙂
Guys I’m sorry there are twenty-five questions and I’m binge writing for the upcoming week so these are half-butt answers.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Old Yeller, Black Beauty and Peter Pan 🙂 and that’s three so I’m overachieving for the past two really sucky answers.
14. In school was your best subject English?
Um I kind of do even in all of my classes, my worst is Science though and my fav is History my least favorite is either English or Science.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated what would you do?
First of all, I would be psyched that I even got a bok for the present because everyone is always scared that I’ve already read the book. But after a few days I would probably give it to my friend Emilie because normally when I hate a book she loves it so yeah.
16. What is the least known book that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I honestly have no idea because normally I don’t read little known fantasy. But, one little known book that should be widely known is Everything Tht Makes you by Moriah McStay read my interview with her here.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Wait a second, I’m suppose to do something besides ramble? Just kidding, I really tend to get off topic which is annoying and I also type too quickly and misspell about 1785634 words and THEN I forget to edit so it looks like a toddler wrote the blog post.
18. What is your favorite word.
Right now I think it’s galaxy. I just like how it sounds mysterious and astronomy. lol
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweed?
Nerd…Literally as I was typing this my brother called me a nerd.
20.Vampires or Fairies?
Fairies if we’re talking about A Court of Thorns and Roses, Vampires if we’re talking about The Mortal Instruments.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels?
I don’t know I haven’t ever read a book with a shape shifter even in it so I don’t feel like I can answer this question un-biased. But I am a christian so angels all the way!
22. Spirits or Werewolves?
Werewolves for the win! Like honestly if I could be an creature…besides a mermaid, it would totally be a werewolf.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Again with the Vamps? Anyways probably vampire because Simon in TMI is amazing.
24. Love triangle or forbidden love?
What about a love triangle and one is a forbidden love *uh-hem The Selection uh-hem*
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action packed with a few love scenes mixed?
uh both why do I have to choose between two really good choices?
AND IM DONE GOOD BYE PEOPLE THIS OST TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO RIGHT I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY!