Loved this tag so much that I just had to do it! I don’t even want to do an intro let’s just get on with the tag!
- Totally should’ve gotten a sequel!
The Blood of Olympus. Loved the book as an installment in an amazing series. Hated the book as a finale.
2. Totally should’ve had a spin-off series!
I have no idea. All of my favorites are either stand-alones, or already have spin-offs.
3. An author who should totally write more books!
Rainbow Rowell! Thank you. Goodnight!
4. A character that totally should’ve ended up with someone else!
Eleanor and Park, from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I’m not going to say anything else because spoilers but for those of you that have read it, you know what I mean.
5. Totally should’ve ended differently!
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider. Love that book to death but, why? Why? WHy? WHY?
6. Totally should’ve had a movie franchise!
I’m gonna twist the answer around a bit, and change it to, Which Movie totally shouldn’t have had a movie franchise, and that would be Percy Jackson. We all know how this rant is going to end so I’m not even going to start it.
7. Totally should’ve had a TV show!
Throne of Glass!!!
8. Totally should’ve had one point of view.
Allegiant. I’m sorry but this book confused me so much! I didn’t realize the POVs were changing each chapter until like Chapter 5, so, I had to re-read it. Plus, I just didn’t like being in Four’s head. I’m sorry I just didn’t.
9. Totally should’ve had a cover change.
The Maze Runner. But, then again.. everything about The Maze Runner needs to be changed. Sorry, James Dashner.
10. Totally should’ve kept the original covers!
Even though, I kind of like the new covers, Looking for Alaska by John Green. I mean which one looks classier? Exactly.
11. Totally should’ve stopped at book one.
Divergent. I loved the first book, the second one was meh and the 3rd was so confusing I stopped on page 100…of 526. Sorry?
So, that was the Totally Should’ve Tag. Sorry to all the authors I dissed in this post, and high-five to like the 2 people who are going to agree with me. Bye guys! ~Blondie