So, I saw this tag in a site (I’m so sorry I can’t remember the name) and I thought it would be very fun.
And, how this thing works is I pick one with 5 random books off my bookshelf. I turn to a random page, and then the first name I see is on my zombie survival team. Then those 5 characters get put into 10 situations…this is going to be fun. (says sarcastically) let’s get started.
Okay so I picked the books by just counting by five and then picking that book. That made sense right.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- The Fault In Our Stars by…you guessed it John Green
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
- The Selection by Keira Cass
Okay, so here are the results (I put all the books and the pages on random.org
1. The first to die: May from the Selection. Okay, even though this list is completely randomized…we all saw this coming. May is what, 12, 13 years old? I can’t remember, but it’s still unfortunate she is no longer with us. She was always my favorite.
2. The first one you trip to get away from the zombies: Levi from Fangirl. I’M SO SORRY LEVI YOU WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE FROM THAT BOOK BUT I LIKE LIVING EVEN MORE THAN YOU!!!
3. The first person to turn into a zombie: Maxon from the Selection. Only three words to describe this plot twist, we. are. screwed.
4. The person that trips YOU to get away from zombies: Cath from Fangirl. Really Cath I thought we would be great friends. But, to save your petty little life you broke the fangirl code *whispers to someone beside her “Is there even a fangirl code?”
5. The idiot of the team: Walsh from Red Queen. I really have no idea how Walsh could be the idiot of the team, considering she’s kind of an assassin (depending on how you look at it) But it’s still hilarious.
6. The “brains” of the team: Augustus Waters from-you guessed it- The Fault In Our Stars. I totally agree with this arrangement.
7. The team’s medic: Cal from Red Queen. This is the perfect job for Cal, I mean how many times does he heal Mare? The only thing that would make him better, is that if he was a healer, not a freaking flame thrower.
8. The weapons expert: Percy from The Mark of Athena (And 9 other amazing books.*Sings hallelujah. We might actually win!
9. The brawler: Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars. I’m laughing uncontrollably. Okay Isaac, let’s see hoe that works out for yeah. (For those of you who haven’t read TFIOS Isaac is blind.)
10. Team Captain: Leo from The Mark of Athena. Who did this?!?! Great, he’s going to make us tattoo our arms with permanent marker, with things that say “Leo is the real bad boy” and “Cool Bruh.” Really?
Okay so that’s all of the situations, and if you’re wondering if we survived the zombie apocalypse…um, since this is a pretty good team I would say we have a 50/50 chance.
Thanks for reading this…interesting post. I’ll write to y’all later! Bye! ~Blondie