Yes people, I am doing ANOTHER book tag. Please don’t kill me! Plus you have to admit these are kind of entertaining. So let’s get started.
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
2. Peppermint Mocha: Name a series that becomes very popular over the holiday season.
I know everyone’s going to say Harry Potter, so I’m going to say, basically all the cutesy picture books that melt your heart. Like The Polar Express, or The Nightmare Before Christmas. Well basically that’s a genre but oh well.
3. Hot Chocolate: what is your favorite children’s book/s.
Definitely, The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. This book series was the series that boosted my reading, and enhanced my reading experience, and for that I will be forever grateful to Rick Riordan. TANK YOU RICK RIORDAN IF YOU’RE READING THIS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU’RE NOT!
4. Double Shot of Espresso: A book that kept you on the edge of your seat start to finish.
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, I’m almost finished with this book and it is amazing. Like, I’m literally speechless over how good this freaking book is. If you haven’t read it yet well…READ IT, STOP WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING AND RUN TO THE BOOKSTORE OR AUDIBLE OR HOWEVER YOU READ YOUR BOOKS AND READ IT! Unless, you’re reading this blogpost then finish reading this then GO READ IT!
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
6. The Hipster Coffee Shop: Give a shout out to a hipster author.
Hey Robyn Shneider! You are the tumblr queen! Slay!
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth, I definitely thought this book would’ve kept me on the edge of my seat more then it actually did.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
ANOTHER HARRY POTTER ANSWER! I’m going to say The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan, I really should’ve stopped reading about Percy Jackson’s world so I didn’t have to go through the heart ache of the series after. The ending to the original series ended on such a lighter note and Rick ultimately tied all the loose end unlike the second series. *glares at Rick from a far.
So guys that’s all for the Coffee Book Tag. And, until my next post keep yo- You know what you all already know my catchphrase by now right? Okay good. Bye Guys ~Blondie